Wednesday, 5 September 2012

A decision

I've decided to take a step back from The Devil Makes Work for a while to evaluate what I do and decide how I wish to go forward.

I do not have the time to update my blog as often as I should or would like to and to be honest I have lost my making mojo at the moment and am really not sure if it is all worth it.

Anyway, thank you for reading my blog - if indeed anyone still does!  And I will be back in some shape or form at some time in the near future I am sure.

Woo
x

3 comments:

JANE ELLIOT said...

sorry to hear this, hope you are OK? Will miss your work and blog, hope you come back soon. xxx

Rainbow Vintage Home said...

Hey Woo, sorry to hear this - I hope you're ok, I'm sure we'll still 'bump into' each other on Pinterest! Take care, Rachel x

Fat Hen And Flo said...

Hope we see some of your lovely work again soon Woo. Sometimes we need to step back and refocus.

x

susan
x